Thursday, May 14, 2009

Claudio Castagnoli- Workout Routine

Another Blog!

Hey Guys!

Like I promised last week, here's my workout routine and food plan for the next 4 weeks! After that I'll do one recovery week, where I drop the calories of my diet as well.

I've been eating about 3000 calories over the last month, and leaned out quite a bit. So I'm trying to put some lean muscle on now, eating about 4200 calories a day with a 40 / 40 / 20 split in carbs / protein / fats.

I know I mentioned that I'm going to try Red Stinger over the next month. Well I changed my mind. Mainly because my bodyfat percentage is currently 6.1%!! And I don't really want to go any lower than that. So I will test the Red Stinger when my percentage is a little higher. Like that I will also be able to see the results better. 

Monday

Chest, Back and Traps

Bench Press
Incline Dumbbell Flies
Deadlifts
Wide Grip Pull Ups
Barbell Shurgs
Dumbbell Shurgs

Wednesday

Legs

Leg Press
Breathing Squat
Romanian Deadlift
Lying Leg Curl
Standing Calf Raise
Donkey Calf Raise

Friday

Arms and Shoulders

Seated Overhead Dumbell Press
EZ Upright Row
Standing Barbell Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl
Close Grip Bench
Skullcrushers

On top of that I do abs after every workout. 


Food Plan

  • Breakfast - Birchermüsli
    Scoop of protein, plain yogurt, müsli, banana, strawberries and blueberries

  • Breakfast II - Traditional American
    Scrambled eggs with ham, home made whole wheat pancakes

  • Protein Shake 
    2 scoops of protein, milk, banana, peanut butter

  • Late "Lunch"
    Whole grain wraps with tuna, cheese and home made salsa

  • Snack
    Scoop of protein mixed with a yogurt

  • Dinner
    Home made Spätzle, carrots, tomato sauce and chicken

  • Shake II
    Scoop of protein, milk, peanut butter

    I'm also having one protein bar a day, as a snack on the go!


NRG-X Labs Supplement stack

Multi-Vitamin

As a multi vitamin, I'm using Vital Core by NRG-X Labs

What's a multi vitamin? A multivitamin helps you take all the vitamins that you don't or only partially get from your daily food. It also give you extra vitamins and stuff you need. 

Why Vital Core? Vital Core only had great results for me. I had other ones before but I always had to take extra magnesium for other pills. Not with this one. 
Also you only have to take 3 pills twice a day which is not a lot. 

Pre Workout

A pre workout shake helps you focus and get you pumped for your workout. 

This is the best pre workout shake I've ever had. And I'm not just saying that! I tried many before because they usually don't work for me. Others gave me gitters and I almost got nauseous at times. Overdose is the perfect shake. It tastes great, gets you pumped and focused for a great workout, every single time.



I'm also taking NRG-X Labs CEE3000 Creatine at the moment. 

Creatine helps your muscles to recover faster, thus you will be able to work out harder and your muscles will grow more

The great thing about this product is that it doesn't make you hold water, which is what creatine usually does.

Post Workout



I'm also taking NRG-X Labs CEE3000 Creatine at the moment. 

Creatine helps your muscles to recover faster, thus you will be able to work out harder and your muscles will grow more

The great thing about this product is that it doesn't make you hold water, which is what creatine usually does.



Joint Support

        I'm a pro wrestler. My joints get abused every time I step in the ring.

        In order to protect them and keep them healthy I use Joint Maxx FLX.

        This is a great product and I'd strongly recommend it to everybody who does a
        sport that is hard on the joints!








I will keep you updated on the results!

Cheers,
Claudio

2 comments:

  1. Yo sup Claudio?? wonder what happened to you..
    Love the w/o..think i will hit that up when i done with my current program..keep in touch
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job big C!
    and thanks for making me hungry...again.

    p.s. word verification "sperm"??? josh, we need to talk....

    ReplyDelete